View Full Version : WTS K43 (G43) AC45

MudCamper
13th December 2013, 12:07 PM
SOLD: All matching K43/G43 AC45

Make: Walther

Model: K43

Caliber: 7.92x57 (8mm Mauser)

Price: SOLD

Will ship (Y/N): yes if buyer pays, or I will drive up to an hour or two distance to meet (North Bay Area, Northern California)

Other info:

This is a late war Walther AC45, with all markings, and all matching numbers.

It is in perfect collector condition. (Ugly phosphate finish, crude laminate stock, etc. It hasn't been "fixed" or "refinished" or any other collector value destruction.)

It still has the original manual (in German) and spare parts in the buttstock storage compartment.

Many pictures here: http://www.paul.net/guns/K43/

Pics 3 and 4 were taken when I didn't have the front sight blade, sight hood, and cleaning rod. I have since replaced the sight blade and sight hood with original parts, and a reproduction cleaning rod. See the last pic.

16693 16694 16695

I've gotten a few requests recently on this rifle. Sorry but it has been sold.

MudCamper
26th December 2013, 12:56 PM
Only 5 days left before cash-and-carry sales become illegal here in California. Get it while you can!

Price lowered.

All reasonable offers will be considered.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

rand1027
28th December 2013, 09:28 PM
check your box, pm sent.

mkdhotrod
25th May 2014, 11:30 PM
No longer for sale here: All matching K43/G43 AC45

Make: Walther

Model: K43

Caliber: 7.92x57 (8mm Mauser)

Price: closed - no interest here

Will ship (Y/N): yes if buyer pays, or I will drive up to an hour or two distance to meet (North Bay Area, Northern California)

Other info:

This is a late war Walther AC45, with all markings, and all matching numbers.

It is in perfect collector condition. (Ugly phosphate finish, crude laminate stock, etc. It hasn't been "fixed" or "refinished" or any other collector value destruction.)

It still has the original manual (in German) and spare parts in the buttstock storage compartment.

Many pictures here: http://www.paul.net/guns/K43/

Pics 3 and 4 were taken when I didn't have the front sight blade, sight hood, and cleaning rod. I have since replaced the sight blade and sight hood with original parts, and a reproduction cleaning rod. See the last pic.

16693 16694 16695

After Jan 1 when California law changes, I can no longer sell this cash-and-carry.

You still got the K43/G43?Ive got the cash bro. PM me.

kattt957
23rd January 2016, 05:09 PM
Hello, you probably do not still have the rifle, but if you do I am interested as it sounds exactly what I am looking for. I will pay top dollar for the right Rifle, and I can drive to meet you as I live in ca. A cash deal, I have a C&R, and a Ca COE.
LMK
Rick
RD3349@sbcglobal.net

pitfighter
8th February 2016, 10:57 PM
He had decided not to sell the rifle when I spoke to him last.

The manual alone makes this one a worthwhile deal.

MudCamper
12th January 2017, 10:34 PM
Sorry to those still expressing interest. I sold it a few years back. I don't stop by here that often...

I tried Edit, "Go Advanced" and changing "WTS" to "SOLD" in the thread Title, but it looks like it won't let me change that.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Tiger2Tank
29th January 2017, 01:57 PM
Sure did look like a nice one!