PDA

View Full Version : PPsh41

Mike Venturino
27th October 2009, 01:27 PM
Opps. I should have put the PPsh41 photo here.
MLV

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr169/MLV1/9-14-09007LargeWebview.jpg

Dave
27th October 2009, 04:03 PM
You are so right to wear hearing protection, on full auto the crack of those rounds are ear destroying. I know because I emptied a drum once without ear plugs in place.

Mike Venturino
27th October 2009, 05:47 PM
Dave: You are so right! That thing is ear splitting and I need to save what little hearing I have left.

Dave
27th October 2009, 07:21 PM
Great toy to own though.

Sarge
16th August 2010, 01:36 AM
There are 2 FAs on my want list - PPSh 41 and a DP 28. Some day!
Sarge

Panzerhooligan
25th September 2010, 11:30 PM
Opps. I should have put the PPsh41 photo here.
MLV

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr169/MLV1/9-14-09007LargeWebview.jpg

Thats a real nice PPSH , Ive never fired a real FA version ,just the SSR Blank Fire Non Gun ..

Prosst!
PzH

p51mustang
7th October 2010, 08:45 PM
There are 2 FAs on my want list - PPSh 41 and a DP 28. Some day!
Sarge

HELLO: I OWN A PPSH-41. MY DAD WAS A MARINE AND BROUGHT THIS WEAPON HOME WITH HIM IN 1945. IT WAS GIVEN TO ME IN HIS WILL, I ALSO DID 20 IN THE CORPS. THE STOCK WAS DAMAGED SO I HAVE NEVER FIRED IT. I AM LOOKING FOR A STOCK FOR IT, THE ONE I HAVE WAS SHOT AWAY AT THE BUT PLATE, WISH IT COULD TALK. IAM GOING TO BE SELLING THIS WEAPON AS SOON AS I CAN FIND A STOCK, OTHER WISE IT IS IN GREAT CONDITION. BUT I CAN NOT FIND A PRICE FOR IT.

David
7th October 2010, 10:48 PM
HELLO: I OWN A PPSH-41. MY DAD WAS A MARINE AND BROUGHT THIS WEAPON HOME WITH HIM IN 1945. IT WAS GIVEN TO ME IN HIS WILL, I ALSO DID 20 IN THE CORPS. THE STOCK WAS DAMAGED SO I HAVE NEVER FIRED IT. I AM LOOKING FOR A STOCK FOR IT, THE ONE I HAVE WAS SHOT AWAY AT THE BUT PLATE, WISH IT COULD TALK. IAM GOING TO BE SELLING THIS WEAPON AS SOON AS I CAN FIND A STOCK, OTHER WISE IT IS IN GREAT CONDITION. BUT I CAN NOT FIND A PRICE FOR IT.

You dont really see many stocks being sold separately. Best bet would be to try one of the numerous companies that make semi auto version if they will sell a stock.

As for a price, most transferable PPSHs are anywhere from $12k-18k. Prices varying for condition, accessories, ammo, documentation, and so forth.

Panzerhooligan
12th October 2010, 09:24 AM

P51-

Just speaking for my self ,but Id love to see some pics of the stock and its battle damage .

I have had a few CLass 3 weapons over the years ,your ppsh was it registered in the Amnesty of 1968 ?

Reason I ask , De-activated War Trophies had to be registered as well .I cant say about a ppsh thats been had in storage that ,long ..If you cant get it on a Form 4 ,you may wana ( sadly cut the receiver )and sell it as a parts kit ..

you can find stocks on Gun Broker all the time ..you might have to buy a POS IO PPSH kit parts kit ,but youll have a real good condition stock..

Can I ask you to post the pics of your "history riddled" PPSH?

Prosst

PzH

Willi
28th October 2010, 10:02 AM
These are so fun to shoot. Talk about hosing down the target. They can be converted to 9mm to make it cheaper.
Willi

Sarge
31st October 2010, 12:59 AM
Actually with current ammo prices it is cheaper to shoot the 7.62x25 than it is 9mm.
Sarge

tkfenix
3rd December 2011, 03:04 AM
Found a PPSH-41 in Iraq once. Picked it up on a house raid. Wish I could have shot it though.