Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Svt40

Where are the pics? I can't stand not looking at pics of rifles I want to own that someone else bought while I'm drinking vodka on a Tuesday night.

Quote Originally Posted by David Mills View Post
    Double G when you have a chance can you take pics of the kit you installed!! I got my SVT and still trying to "figure it out". Disassembly and assembly is somewhat tricky
    disassembly can be tricky at first. here is a link i used to help me take mine down the first few times

Ok, Finally some pics of the really nice SVT40, Dave found for me. I havent had a chance to shoot it yet---but real soon!!! No more drinkin Vodka w/o pics!!!! LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks great David, actually once you figure out how to take them apart they are not so bad. Surplus rifles has a good tutorial. The gas system is like the g/k43's or actually they are like the SVT's!

I will take a pic of the new piston and cylinder I installed. They are testing the new springs this weekend so if all works out well, I'll have those next week!

Just a usefull bit of info, you have to loosen the piston if you need to adjust the settings, 1.3, 1.5 or whatever you need. I have mine on 1.5, works real well. I also just got mine recently so I'll get some pics soon!

Gene, Have you fired your SVT after putting on the piston and cylinder? Hopefully it will be nice this weekend and I can shoot mine.

No, I just recieved the "kit", actually the piston and cylinder look the same, just stainless steel. The ones in mine are in good shape, I have read they corrode (like most metals), and parts are hard to find and I plan on shooting lots of "dirty" ammo, so I thought it was a good idea! Here's pics of the parts. GB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the pics---I didnt realize that anyone was making those. Does the shop that makes these have a website? how did you find out about them.??? D

Quote Originally Posted by David Mills View Post
    Thanks for the pics---I didnt realize that anyone was making those. Does the shop that makes these have a website? how did you find out about them.??? D
    i 2nd that request for a website with those items.

Here is his web site: www.ppsh41.com

He is working on SVT springs right now, he said he will be testing them this weekend and if all goes well, start shipping next week.

Thanks Gene

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast