Thread: Buyers Beware of alpini13

Default Buyers Beware of alpini13

In February I bought on ebay a G33/40 stock from alpini13 - Joe Gadaleto, 13 decou drive, Morrisville, PA 19067.

He wrote that he don't take paypal payments from foreign buyers, so I sent a western union payment.
    And this was my mistake, because I've lost 321USD...
    Never received this stock, he send me a fake tracking number and wrote lies about sending package to get more time, so I will be not able to wrote a feedback.
    Beware!!

If I was in your shoes I,d move heaven and earth to find someone big , ugly and threatening in the states,and pay them twice that amount just to go knock on his door and say "this aint over,watch your back".

I despise people who take advantage of people like this..

Years ago,I once had a contractor screw me out 3.33 cents on a gallon of mineral spirits that I used on one of his jobs .
    I quit the next week,and when I got my final paycheck he shorted me the supplies amount.

When I called and enquired about getting it on a separate check he laughed and said"just wish me Merry Christams and call it even " then hung up.

His office was 180 miles from where I lived....I immediately loaded "Victor", my Schutzhund trained shepard, and drove post haste to his office...took me about 2 1/2 hours @ 80 + most of the way.

I barged in the front door with the dog and headed down the hall to his office,he looked up as we walked in and I ordered Victor.."geblout"....his eyes got the size of saucers...I said "I want my 3.33...now..!"

He said "no problem" .

As he got out the petty cash box I had the pleasure of watching his hands shake as he was fumbled for the money and paid it to me.

I said "thanks ass-hole" and left...needless to say , he didt say a word as we walked out the door.

It cost me about 6 hours of my day and many times 3.33 in fuel but it was worth every penny emotionally to me.

If I had not done it I would still be fuming today.

I will not hesitate to cross 2 or 3 state lines to get whet I got coming if someone purposely f--ks me out of it just because they think I live too far away to do anything about it.

For your sake i cetrtainly hope you can get some assistance in this.
    Last edited by agalland; 13th July 2013 at 02:00 PM.

AZZ HOLES like that come from every nation on Earth / he figured you could not touch him/ if he were in Texas I would volunteer to pay him a visit and talk to him in a gentle, kind, and friendly manner.

Post his email address for my use, please.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

his email: Alpini13@aol.com

I think I too will inquire as to why he has not addressed your concerns with this transaction.

Perhaps if he receives enough correspondence on this matter he may yield in your favor.

Probably a long shot,but worth the effort.

Was this purchase done on ebay or Gunbroker..?
    Last edited by agalland; 14th July 2013 at 07:21 AM.

Transaction over ebay

would just like to thank you for starting this thread!

William Kramer

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    AZZ HOLES like that come from every nation on Earth / he figured you could not touch him/ if he were in Texas I would volunteer to pay him a visit and talk to him in a gentle, kind, and friendly manner.

Post his email address for my use, please.
    If he were in Texas, I'd go with you Dave