Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mp44 pouch.....

Default mp44 pouch.....

Hey;;..... i was looking for a mp44 pouch to go with my vg1-5 for the last year or two. this one popped up on ebay a few weeks ago, and i thought it looked okay. now that i have received it, i think it is legit. and have sent some detailed pics of several areas of importance ;.. to fellow collectors whom i have gotten good replies. i do not have any mags, except for the one with the rifle;;.. but it sure displays good. and i will be at the ovms show next week, and ogca in three weeks. and hope to get alittle more info about it. ........ t

It certainly has the look of an original, nice aging that really can not be faked successfully.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Great shot and I love the VG 1-5.

.... i sent about eight photos out. two spots in particular;... flap closures and cover rivets .........

Last edited by tbied2; 25th October 2013 at 07:11 PM.

I'm no expert but it sure looks old to me.

It is an older Czech mag pouch, but not an MP44/Stg44 pouch.
    I have seen and help a few originals, they were different than this.Still a good representation, and displays well.
    I bet you got it for a good price, it is nicer than mine as I have none.
    CaptMax

Terrel

Capt is correct...it is an ols czech pouch...the german pouches all had either a red line at the bottom of each pouch and cloth lid straps with metal end tabs or just cloth lid strapps with metal end tabs...all pouches will be marked and waffen proofed on the leather lbelt loops

Merry Christmas
    Andy

Just the same it is a good pouch. These are still scarce and hard to find in condition like that.
    Didn't want to rain on your parade, but only wanted to inform you.
    I wouldn't mind having it until I could locate an original, originals usually sell for $1500-$2000 depending upon condition.
    CaptMax

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

I paid 1800.00 for my first set about 15 years ago from ohio ordnance...they were going for around 2500.00 then...i shortly purchaced one from another gun site for 1100.00 and re-sold it for 2500.00 a few months later...i have two left and a half set...i wont take anything less than 3500.00 for my set today...they are just too hard to come by..

Quote Originally Posted by CaptMax View Post
    Just the same it is a good pouch. These are still scarce and hard to find in condition like that.
    Didn't want to rain on your parade, but only wanted to inform you.
    I wouldn't mind having it until I could locate an original, originals usually sell for $1500-$2000 depending upon condition.
    CaptMax

Last edited by GUNHEEP; 12th December 2013 at 07:30 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast