Thread: MUST BE A RECORD!!!

Default MUST BE A RECORD!!!

I watch these pretty close and i never seen one go this high in any auction

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=393767909

Lightbulb Deep pockets

The last $9000 worth of bidding was between just two guys.

That gun in that condition is not worth 1/2 the money.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

I believe this to be only a 6500-7000.00 rifle..deep pitting an not much finish left
    I was hoping to get it for around 5500.00. The gun was sleeping until the last two hours of the auction..then these last two bidders went at it for the next 3 hours..i was hoping to get the rifle cheap (fat chance) so i can copy some parts i need to restore my g41(m) that i am building..then i would sell the pitted rifle after completetion..oh well..maybe next time..

Default G41M

I have a 98% G41M that I would love to get $18k for. I think a real nice one would top out about $13K. Be interesting to see if some come out of the woodwork after this auction.

Quote Originally Posted by pjkj1919 View Post
    Be interesting to see if some come out of the woodwork after this auction.
    Be interesting to see if the winner of this auction actually strokes a payment for 16K after the flush of adrenaline bidding and the thrill of victory start to fade and reality sets in.

The seller better hope that he paid right away...you dont wanna let a guy sleep on a win like that.... a full nites rest and the dawning of a new day has a way of high lighting bad decisions and pegging the remorse-o-meter @ 100.

Not to mention the nagging of the wife. He just find himself waking up with the Willie Nelson syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by agalland View Post
    Be interesting to see if the winner of this auction actually strokes a payment for 16K after the flush of adrenaline bidding and the thrill of victory start to fade and reality sets in.

The seller better hope that he paid right away...you dont wanna let a guy sleep on a win like that.... a full nites rest and the dawning of a new day has a way of high lighting bad decisions and pegging the remorse-o-meter @ 100.