Thread: ogca ... G41 - V4

Default ogca ... G41 - V4

hi boys;;... well;.. the crowd saturday was really big. met several fellow collectors, & sold a bunch of 41 parts,... them short trigger guard screws are hard to find & go fast. also sold two scope mounts & a zf4 scope. ...got a few good leads on some rifles & stuff. i have attached a few rifle pictures. this rifle has no serial numbers on any parts; most parts are in the white, & really neat.

...it has a cleaning rod with no hole, just a slot like a screw head; the stock has no markings & pushbutton hole is neatly plugged.

Last edited by tbied2; 22nd March 2014 at 08:19 PM.

Default stg...

... i forgot to mention;.. the boys from ohio ordnance (whom i were next to) had a g41w for sale. also;;.. they had a pretty good looking stg44, i think. i did not really get a good look at this, but from what i saw, it was nice . not sure about prices....... also, again sunday;.. i met several fellow collectors & informed them of this site for info, etc..... also sunday, not in my normal scope of collecting;;.. but i picked up those civil war pistols & rifle. posted a few pics in the misc weapon section............ t

Really neat rifle, would love to go to this show one day.

How does the gas system on this work? Incredible rifle.

Terrill
    Nice rifle...where did you get it? Find me any g41(m) parts yet? See you at the creek table b-11. Bring the new rifle. I would like to see it
    Take care
    Andy
    Last edited by GUNHEEP; 25th March 2014 at 06:06 PM.

Default g41..

well;;... i will be looking for ya' there. i have been selling a lot of g41 parts lately. another trigger group and recuperator last night. them g41m parts are just about impossible to find. i am looking out for a rifle to part out, but no luck yet. again;;.. see ya' at KCR....

Interesting - are the bleeding exhaust gas out of a hole in the barrel behind the front band - with the "bang" system moved rearward behind the bayonet lug?

It would certainly help with the horrible muzzle weight of the G41(w) - also shortening the rods might make it less prone to wear, maybe, hypothetically.