Thread: Johnson Rifles

Default Johnson Rifles

I have several VG-Exc condition original 1941 Johnson Rifles I will be taking to a local show end of this month. I will start them at 6k and see what happens.

I also have one I bought from Johnsons estate (30+ years ago) that has an original U.S. military issue/numbered sniper scope attached in lieu of the rear sight. If interested, drop a line, and maybe I can get some pictures sent. I'm not real good at working this cursed machine.

Sepp44
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sepp44; 11th May 2014 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Adding Pics

They'll go fast at 5K Do you have an easy payment plan or layaway for poor board members?

Default Johnson

Pictures added

You will do well.

Default Johnson pics

SOLD Finally got some pictures of the top(?) Johnson. It's not as mint as the others, and is priced accordingly at 3.5k, but it's a non-letter bloc, first run example that shows use, minor scratches, mild stock (glue) repair, just like all the rest that saw use. Forearm has a shinier finish than the stock, may be a replacement. Price reflects its' non-pristine condition. Taking it to a show in a week. The two others are mint in all respects (for a Johnson). It has a good bore, 30-06, (7mm's went to Chile) etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sepp44; 6th August 2015 at 01:12 PM.

Default Captain Johnsons' rifle

I have one left, #6784, no letter bloc., exc. condition, no cracks, good as they get, 6k.

Default Johnson Rifles

I still have several Johnsons, wonderful weapons......................Sepp

PM sent.....