View Poll Results: Which 44 finish do you prefer?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • All Blued

1 11.11%
  • Blue/Phosphate

8 88.89%
  • Blue/Clearcoat

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which 44 finish do you like?

The dual tone looks mighty fine.
    Willi

Hello Gentlemen,
    Just had to throw in my two cents. I have to say that hands down the mixed/phosphate does it for me. Here is my very late war example that I wanted to share with you guys. I've taken it to the range on numerous occasions and it shoots like a dream. The only ammo I will cycle through it is the 61' West German Kurz and the rush from squeezing off a clip is second to none! Kudos to the many fine 44's you guys are showing here. Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Gentlemen,
    Just had to throw in my two cents. I have to say that hands down the mixed/phosphate does it for me. Here is my very late war example that I wanted to share with you guys. I've taken it to the range on numerous occasions and it shoots like a dream.The weapon is all matching except for the forward handguard and the operating rod. What I find amazing is that the phosphate finish has never been cleaned or rubbed out by some bubba in 65+ years! The only ammo I will cycle through it is the 61' West German Kurz and the rush from squeezing off a clip is second to none! Kudos to the many fine 44's you guys are showing here. Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

THE NEW MFG AMMO BEING SOLD BY COLE DISTRIBUTING, IS REALLY GREAT AMMO...BRASS CASE...BOXER PRIMED...NEVER A HICK-UP

HAPPY EASTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12