Thread: NAGANT SNIPER IN USE IN MIDEAST..?

Default NAGANT SNIPER IN USE IN MIDEAST..?

Ok ...I could be wrong but I was watching Fox this evening and they twice showed a quick clip with a bunch of towel heads running across an open field and the profile of one rifle looked like a Nagant sniper.

Looked more like a training exercise that a battle shot..(and they looked ridiculous running in what looked like bathrobes),but it sure looked like a MN to me.
    A lot of times they use the same shots for months on end ,but this was the first time I have seen this one...will probably be shown again.

I saw a thread, on some forum, with pictures of mosin snipers that had modern scopes place on them and were being used over there somewhere.

That is the most vague post I have ever written, but I have seen them used in the Middle East somewhere.

When they use the same footage over and over it is called "B Roll". Just stock stuff they have on hand to use. They know nothing of what they show or talk about. I used to work in TV news 30+ years ago. Commie lib morons all. As to the Mosins I remember a thread somewhere that said they were the most accurate snipers due to barrel length. I remember Soviets using them in Chechnia.

wouldn't be surprised. They are still found over there.

oh, and for future reference, it's a Mosin Nagant. Nagants are just revolvers. That little error causes Mosin fans to go apeshit
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

The Middle East has been a dumping ground for European [ and others] small arms for more than 100 years.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Remember back when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, the locals were armed with Enfields and Mausers.