Thread: P mod.37 kal , 765

Default P mod.37 kal , 765

Hi let me introduce myself my name is Brian,I'm new to this forum and this is my first post so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong thread.
    With that said I'm looking for a little information or maybe conformation on the research I've done already.
    I have my fathers p mod 37. And From the stories i remember he returned home from the war- WWII with it. He said he had to remove parts from it to be allowed back in the country if I remember correctly. Anyway my research tells me it's a nazi issue perhaps made in 41 in nazi occupied Hungary?. I'll post pictures and maybe someone can tell me just what I have here and any info. Also as I mentioned it's not working perhaps the fireing pin was removed and it is missing its clip/magazine. I would love to have it restored and functioning again. If anyone can point me in the direction on just how to do that I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance
    Brian image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to the Forum. That is a nice looking piece. Finding the parts you need may be hard. Good thing about the internet. The mag. should be easier than the pin to find. Holsters are also available. Good luck.

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Thanks,, yea i figured finding parts may be difficult and I'm wary of sending it somewhere I don't know. I'm sure a regular gun smith wouldn't be able to restore.

Most "gun smiths " are parts guys and nothing else.

Nice pistol, But this thread belongs in the German hand gun section above - NOT in the machine gun section.
    Sarge

done..........