Thread: Gewehr98.com Returns!

Default Gewehr98.com Returns!

After a couple years, http://www.gewehr98.com/ is back up, finished it yesterday, for those that knew it several years go, you will notice it is radically different with much more information about the rifles and what is important when collecting them. I will also begin a blog soon on the site, one that is very much like the one on the MRJ site, but devoted to Gewehr98 and Kar.98a subjects, or the manufacturers. The MRJ site blog will continue, but focus on a wider range of rifles.

Check it out and if you like the subject, sign up for the blog posts. (The MRJ blog has a good number of posts regarding the G98 & K98 also)

Links in the signature.

Visited and liked what I saw /// Thanks
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Thanks Dave, we are working on two blog posts at the moment, both should be up today, one on SDP 1941 production on the MRJ site and another, our first, for the Gewehr98.com website dealing with a purchase of rifles from Mauser Oberndorf by the Vatican of all places! They bought 200 G98's for their Swiss Guard.

Anyway, Jon Speed has been helpful in finding interesting stories and pictures for the new Gewehr98.com site.. more to follow. Of course I will also copy such material over on Mike's and Bruce's forum also, probably tomorrow as running out of time today.

Thanks again for commenting!