Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is everyone???

Yes - all of the forums I liked to follow have gone quiet -

For, me the innocence of the early days - when posting images of your collection and talking about what you owned suddenly changed with the realization, that it wasn't only friendlies who were watching.

In short too many whack-jobs have made it a difficult endeavor on a public forum - perhaps if there is a closer vetting of members, but then, most forums seem excited to get more members and boost their advertising ability, the exact opposite of what most firearm collectors are interested in.

Yes, you are correct /// I do not have advertizing, nor solicit or collect fees, so the number of members mean little to me . My banned list exceeds 400 losers, scoundrels and scammers right now.

Summer is a time to get away, take a vacation, spend time with the kids, etc.

The number of people who can afford to enjoy the hobby is not that large to begin with.

Things usually pick up in the Fall and if they do not, well that's just life.......
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    ...the number of members mean little to me . My banned list exceeds 400 losers, scoundrels and scammers right now........
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Yes, you are correct /// I do not have advertizing, nor solicit or collect fees, so the number of members mean little to me . My banned list exceeds 400 losers, scoundrels and scammers right now.
    Thank you for this -

I spend summers drag racing with very few check ins here to read the headlines. I am still part of this group, mostly active during the cold time (firearm season to me)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bob Walker Jr.
    Gunbroker and ebay name: walkerheaders

Unhappy

Well the lack of interest/participation here is a great disapointment! It used to be that there was a lot of traffik on this site, but now there is almost none! Been that way for at least a couple of years.
    Because of this I only check in occasionally cause I'm definately not missing much!
    Sarge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12