Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MP 43

Default MP 43

It appears no one has posted here for a while, but I will put up pics of my MP-43. It is full auto with mags and pouch. Bought this back in 1990 for $3700! It was a war trophy sent back from the battle of the bulge buy the uncle of the Sheriff I purchased it from. It has amnesty paperwork. Still has the instructions, spare parts bag and hand guard / gas plug tool in butt trap. The sling is a postwar piece I found at a show. It shoots very well. There were very few MP-43 marked guns made. There was also a concurrent weapon made designated MP43/1. Both had different muzzle characteristics. This Is an early all blued specimen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rick walter; 20th October 2016 at 05:19 PM.

Very Nice .......
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Who knows...could be the very same one that we always see the Soldat carrying past the burning jeep in the famous BOTB footage.

Congrats Rick on a very fine MP-43! It's beautiful.

Yes very nice indeed!

WOW! A really nice rifle. Thanks for posting it.

Thank you for the kind words. I forgot to mention that I have had an adapter made and will now use my Silencerco 45 Octane Can to shoot this suppressed! The kurtz round is very similar to the .300 blackout. A couple of pics I forgot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice indeed!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Great looking MP43 set up - where the mags and pouches brought back with the rifle - or acquired post-war - a great looking package regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by rick walter View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. I forgot to mention that I have had an adapter made and will now use my Silencerco 45 Octane Can to shoot this suppressed! The kurtz round is very similar to the .300 blackout. A couple of pics I forgot.
    If you could get a video of that, that would be awesome!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast