Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paging Dave Roberts

Default Paging Dave Roberts

Ss double claw....even the Rock Island link doesn't have many pics for $38k!

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/642929464

Im sure he has tracked this one.. Looks like it stands a chance. A little pricey though I'll have to pass...

Quote Originally Posted by mauser99 View Post
    Im sure he has tracked this one.. Looks like it stands a chance. A little pricey though I'll have to pass...
    A whole lot pricey......
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    A whole lot pricey......
    A little over $8,000.00 per picture. The question is, A picture is worth a 1,000 words but how many $$$$$$ is each picture worth?

Buy now for $38000 with only four pictures posted WTF.

Only up to 300.00.... we'll die of old age before any one gets close to that reserve. I dont think they come any nicer though. That is one that should be in Dave's stable.

I have a couple of those, very nice scopes, late BNZ, very few markings, last ditch stuff. I'd need to see a lot more pics before jumping into that one.

Haven't ever seen one with standard bands, rod, etc.

The Bolt has Electro/Acidetched Serial Numbers , Not Correct for this Variation and If I recall correctly the Stock is also UnNumbered .
    I did get Auction Pics prior to RIA selling it , in fact this Rifle was sold by RIA 2 times . Best Regards

If I can locate Pics I will post them .

Quote Originally Posted by rick walter View Post
    Only up to 300.00.... we'll die of old age before any one gets close to that reserve. I dont think they come any nicer though. That is one that should be in Dave's stable.
    A true SS Double Claw with no issues and 100% matching would bring $25k to $30K. So this price is not totally outrageous. I have only seen maybe a half dozen authentic SS double Claws. They are extremely rare, and extremely cool. Although this price would still be high but it's not like you are going to find one for $15K.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Roberts View Post
    The Bolt has Electro/Acidetched Serial Numbers , Not Correct for this Variation and If I recall correctly the Stock is also UnNumbered .
    I did get Auction Pics prior to RIA selling it , in fact this Rifle was sold by RIA 2 times . Best Regards

If I can locate Pics I will post them .
    Probably another SS contract turned into an SS DB claw... Like the one I posted on the k98k forum.. Done well but knowledge caught up with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast