Thread: K98k BSW 1938

Default K98k BSW 1938

Has seen better days rough and mismatched. Another grey blanket rifle I do hate part of his description though.

"Rifle is NOT import marked and has all matching serial numbers except the stock, bands, trigger, front trigger guard screw, rear sight, and hand-guard."

Just say its a mismatched rifle or a partially matching rifle. But at least its not a bad as Elite's auctions. Thats usually a whole paragraph saying its matching and correct when its really not!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1354 View Post
    Has seen better days rough and mismatched. Another grey blanket rifle I do hate part of his description though.

"Rifle is NOT import marked and has all matching serial numbers except the stock, bands, trigger, front trigger guard screw, rear sight, and hand-guard."

Just say its a mismatched rifle or a partially matching rifle. But at least its not a bad as Elite's auctions. Thats usually a whole paragraph saying its matching and correct when its really not!
    http://www.gunbroker.com/item/645021368

For sale.
    Ford F150 not in perfect condition but runs like new except the AC blows hot, the brakes don't work, the headlights are missing and the doors are shut locked

"The right to keep and bear arms should not be infringed upon, if only to prevent tyranny in government"
    Thomas Jefferson,; Constitutional debates

somebody should buy this and then my bSw stock set to help the "look"...

I didn't bother reading his BS. Is there some reason for the sight hood? What crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in OH View Post
    somebody should buy this and then my bSw stock set to help the "look"...
    This sounds like a marriage made in heaven .. Or Mississippi