Thread: Neat Gun

Default Neat Gun

But missing hand guard...

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/679548478
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Trigger guard is replaced too, you guys sure did bid it up.
    Buy the Karabiner98k and Kriegsmodell book direct from the authors - www.thirdpartypress.com

neat rifle but 2k neat ? Not for me... BK sure likes it along with others here... Im guessing a byf44 a block ???

I can see Bruce liking it as an oddball, but I doubt most would go that high for a rifle with a mismatched triggerguard assy in the end. But hey, I've gone crazy for stuff I thought was cool that wasn't worth what I paid. Yeah, just a byf44 a block missing the code.
    Buy the Karabiner98k and Kriegsmodell book direct from the authors - www.thirdpartypress.com

I wanted the gun, but it just isn't going to happen....
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfarb View Post
    I can see Bruce liking it as an oddball, but I doubt most would go that high for a rifle with a mismatched triggerguard assy in the end. But hey, I've gone crazy for stuff I thought was cool that wasn't worth what I paid. Yeah, just a byf44 a block missing the code.

Are there other known examples? How did it get final proofing missing the year/code?

the codes and dates are added at a different time that the rest so @ this point they weren't a picky. This would have never passed in 41/42 by 44 they just looked the other way. For whats missing and should be #'d I cant see it being worth that kind of $$$$ but, to each his own.. Maybe Elite will join in ?

Quote Originally Posted by mrfarb View Post
    Once you have everything else........

Quote Originally Posted by mauser99 View Post
    ..Maybe Elite will join in ?
    Oh don't even go there. Maybe he's got the original TG and FP in his 'parts box'??