Thread: bcd 4

Default bcd 4

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Wow Richard listed that rifle pretty quick he just bought that yesterday at the ogca show. I personally look that rifle over it was pretty nice with unsanded wood on the stock. I do believe he paid well over 2K for it though.

Personally he paid what that rifle was worth. He's probably hoping to get $4000 plus for it and it not worth that.

Is there some type of stain on the stock? Period or otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1354 View Post
    Wow Richard listed that rifle pretty quick he just bought that yesterday at the ogca show. I personally look that rifle over it was pretty nice with unsanded wood on the stock. I do believe he paid well over 2K for it though.

Personally he paid what that rifle was worth. He's probably hoping to get $4000 plus for it and it not worth that.
    ...so, then not part of a 40+ year old collection, to be auctioned over time?? ... alternative facts?

No he just bought it last weekend. Still had the price tag on it from the table he picked it up from.

Perhaps from a collector who has been collecting 40 years, - many can say that, including myself, who if I bought it and resold it the following week could say as much... however this rifle was bought in 2011 from a well known seller/part time collector out of NC. It took sometime to sell too, about a year from the looks of it, 2010-2011, because of the reserve on it, like over $2500. Apparently it sold, but last recording of it I have is with 8 bids @ $2500 and reserve not met. That was in August 2011 and the same seller had been peddling since at least November 2010.

Went for 3k.

second bcd4 to bring stupid money... why ??????????????????????

some sellers just have the touch... uneducated buyers I guess.

Any suggestions as to what one like this would normally go for minus auction frenzy and lack of judgement? Watched a few go @ 1.8-2 when I was not in a way to cut a check. If 3 is the new norm, I'll pass on principle.