Thread: BNZ 45

Default BNZ 45

What do you guys think of this? I have a chance to pick it up. I know the screws are horrible, but it is cheap.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've never owned one, but looking at Mike and Bruce's book, the floorplate is right, it has the Steyr hood, the later walnut stock and matching bolt. The pictures aren't great, but he says it is the lighting as the metal is a lighter grey color. I also know the Kriegsmodells are tricky so let me know if I am missing something.

Thumbs up

Your photos aren't great, but it has a matching bolt and the proper late war stock - which could be matching when you look inside. Looks like a nice Late bnz.
    IF you are happy with the price - or can get him to come down a bit - I'd say buy it.
    Sarge

I would like to see the other side of the stock, but from what I see, looks good, buy it, and lose the screws.

Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    I would like to see the other side of the stock, but from what I see, looks good, buy it, and lose the screws.
    Thanks for the advice. I picked it up and will post pictures when I can find time. It looks legit to me, but would like to hear what others have to say. It has a walnut stock that is very rough. It has a nasty little knot in it and was not finished. It is very light. It is also phosphated on everything but the follower as far as I can tell so far. It is in the T block as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyo96 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I picked it up and will post pictures when I can find time. It looks legit to me, but would like to hear what others have to say. It has a walnut stock that is very rough. It has a nasty little knot in it and was not finished. It is very light. It is also phosphated on everything but the follower as far as I can tell so far. It is in the T block as well.
    Love to see some pictures. I recently got one too. It might be a diamond in the rough. Let's see it!

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_mech View Post
    Love to see some pictures. I recently got one too. It might be a diamond in the rough. Let's see it!
    I will when I can find some time. Probably next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyo96 View Post
    I will when I can find some time. Probably next week.
    Please, I'd love to see it.