Thread: Bcd43

Default Bcd43

75 pics but none of the stock serials

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/702297525

Everyone of his offerings has a problem.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

"Furniture is numbered internally, lightly lacquered, and in excellent condition. Void of external markings" Does not state that it is matching to other parts. Butt......
    " it would make a superb addition to any advanced museum or private collection."

Quote Originally Posted by rick walter View Post
    "Furniture is numbered internally, lightly lacquered, and in excellent condition. Void of external markings" Does not state that it is matching to other parts. Butt......
    " it would make a superb addition to any advanced museum or private collection."
    I know how I feel about this. Sounds like he's being deliberately obfuscate. If it matched why wouldn't he just say that. Also if he knows it's numbered internally he had to open it so why not photograph that as well?

His whole description is retarded. Waa749 indicating it was finished by gustloff and not MO...? What?

And I've not seen a gustloff with an e/280 bayo lug..... possible maybe but I've not seen one. Astrawerke has. Onissies makong tons of those parts.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianAR View Post
    ..And I've not seen a gustloff with an e/280 bayo lug..... possible maybe but I've not seen one..
    Me either. Astra of course. Hermann Kohler... sure. Not saying it's not possible but. Recoil lug is good as it's Heimag, but that would be easy to swap. Nothing on the bolt takedown. Not necessarily a flag; again but. Combine these things with the non reveal of the internal wood serials and I'm highly doubting.