Thread: Fake SS Trifecta

I tell you what. I really need to be punched in the neck for selling my authentic single rune, large font 'bnz" 43. I have no explanaition for that stupidity. It was a Russian Capture, but still. Legitimate.
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Funny, of 5 they are currently selling 3 appear legitimate, but of those 3 only 1 has bids and the 2 fakes have bids, one multiple bids. People still don't know...FYI, IMO this importer brought in the majority of the fake rune RC's seen. These must be the ones they couldn't sell back then and they stuck them away. They've been selling them at a pretty good clip. Don't beat yourself up over selling an RC rune, they aren't too hard to replace. There's a few right there.
    Buy the Karabiner98k and Kriegsmodell book direct from the authors - www.thirdpartypress.com

The same person bought 2 of the 3 fakes? I'm guessing he didn't know any better.

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_mech View Post
    The same person bought 2 of the 3 fakes? I'm guessing he didn't know any better.
    Should have bought our last book, would have saved him some money.
    Buy the Karabiner98k and Kriegsmodell book direct from the authors - www.thirdpartypress.com

These have the letter suffix which obviously makes them non ss contract, but why is it they are missing final acceptance on top receiver?

Quote Originally Posted by mrfarb View Post
    Should have bought our last book, would have saved him some money.

Quote Originally Posted by idim002 View Post
    These have the letter suffix which obviously makes them non ss contract, but why is it they are missing final acceptance on top receiver?
    There are no top acceptance on any bnz4 rifles from about the b block until the q block. It's in the book too.

Thanks 20 sec memory..

Quote Originally Posted by mrfarb View Post
    There are no top acceptance on any bnz4 rifles from about the b block until the q block. It's in the book too.