Thread: Mint 44 ffc matching LP 42 and Nice Wartime Commercial

Default Mint 44 ffc matching LP 42 and Nice Wartime Commercial

110.00 for ffc (realized not matching but nice!), 200 LP 42 and 175 for commercial.

475 for all three shipped in USA.

More bayonets but for advanced collectors. Commercials not as sexy as mass production codes eg. asw, fnj ect. See second picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by phosphateb; 25th December 2017 at 08:30 AM. Reason: 44 is not matching

A very nice assortment....
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

I sent a pm for the 44 ffc. I am not sure I am an advanced collector but I would like to see a price list for the rest of the bayonets.
    Last edited by KKW22cal; 24th December 2017 at 08:35 PM.

The commercial bayonets are generally appreciated by advanced bayonet collectors. Why? Well less were made then the secret code marked ones and after 1942 or so they stopped marking bayonets for the civil, police, KM and rail contracts. Therefore, their "aint no natzi markings" on them and are they less desirable to the general population who are looking for markings not rarity. You can buy nice lugars, rifles and daggers all day long...finding nice k98 bayonets is not as easy..but then few in the world care about bayonets lol! The collection continues to dwindle down cause the kids dont want them nor can young folks go to shows anymore and afford ww2 militaria.
    Last edited by phosphateb; 25th December 2017 at 08:08 AM.

Really enjoy the bayonet purchased and it is already in hand. The entire process was quick and easy and I hope we can do more business in the future.