Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Destroyed G43

Default Destroyed G43

This just needs to be seen by all.....

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/736512530

Quote Originally Posted by ugafx4 View Post
    This just needs to be seen by all.....

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/736512530
    I can't believe someone payed money to have that done, frightening. Seller is very optimistic as to its collector condition.

WOW!!! Looks like Bubba and Bobbo worked on that one. Seller states "not 100% original". He's correct there. My GOD!

NOT a rare German WW II firearm anymore. Not that G43's are rare to begin with.

I'm curious how the gas system works? Did they drill a hole in the barrel and install a different style of gas block. If these rifles were already overpowered. I wonder how a shorten gas system would affect the rifle.

But the seller states "If you are looking for a nice rare WWII rifle, this one could be for you!"
    Last edited by Warrior1354; 7th January 2018 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1354 View Post
    I'm curious how the gas system works? Did they drill a hole in the barrel and install a different style of gas block. If these rifles were already overpowered. I how a shorten gas system would affect the rifle.

But the seller states "If you are looking for a nice rare WWII rifle, this one could be for you!"
    +1..........

OMG....... If you are looking for a nice rare WWII rifle, this one could be for you. Please email me with any questions or if you would like more pictures.

I believe this rifle was reblued, but it was done correctly. This rifle is NOT 100% original, someone put a custom stock on it, but it is a beautiful stock. This would still make an awesome addition to anyone's collection.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Wow What a Beauty!!!

The stock has been sanded...

I like the stock best. A nice piece of wood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast