Thread: Another Abortion

Default Another Abortion

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Is it just me or do the serials on the barrel and receiver look fake/altered? Doesn't the ATF not take too kindly on people who alter serials on receivers?

I'm suspecting he neither knows OR cares honestly. Every single thing I've ever seen by him or his previous alter ego at the Schiller Park Scheissewerke are total fakes. And not even good ones. Ridiculous, cartoonish fantasy pieces almost exclusively. On a positive note I'm seeing more and more of his listings roll over with no bids at all. Maybe word is finally getting around? We can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_mech View Post
    On a positive note I'm seeing more and more of his listings roll over with no bids at all. Maybe word is finally getting around? We can only hope.
    Once the word gets out and nothing sells, he will dump that username and start a new one, with different backgrounds etc. to fool the next batch. A Nazi flag background works good.
    Buy the Karabiner98k and Kriegsmodell book direct from the authors - www.thirdpartypress.com

Quote Originally Posted by mrfarb View Post
    Once the word gets out and nothing sells, he will dump that username and start a new one, with different backgrounds etc. to fool the next batch. A Nazi flag background works good.
    They did this once already, from Drago Custom Rifles to Dragom.
    IMHO, sales started dropping when they stopped having tittie girl holding the rifles for picture taking. Her knockers really distracted a lot from Drago's hump jobs.