Thread: If not for the photo this could be mistaken for real

Default If not for the photo this could be mistaken for real

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/736716040

"An excellent forgery, the document could easily be mistaken for authentic, were it not for the photograph"

Says a lot about how they feel about their customer base, or maybe about their document background? I'd be embarrassed for people to know I had this.
    Buy the Karabiner98k and Kriegsmodell book direct from the authors - www.thirdpartypress.com

But it goes so well with my 100% authenticated Mitchell's SS Mauser...........
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

An excellent forgery, the document could easily be mistaken for authentic, were it not for the photograph
    Ties in perfectly with the hump-o-ramas they're peddling...

I'm quite surprised he didn't keep this as a playbook on how to create more...

By morons, for morons. The grammatical errors in the printed part of this handy little toilet paper booklet for frontline soldiers are hilarious.
    Who can spot them?

I like this: Der Familienamme: SS Panzersoldat I Klasse E LOL.
    Buy the Karabiner98k and Kriegsmodell book direct from the authors - www.thirdpartypress.com

The internet is full of these documents!
    They don't even qualify as fantasy pieces, let alone repros. They are outright garbage.
    It doesn't surprise me that Commonwealth Arsenal is peddling this shit, believing "they could easily be mistaken for authentic". Commonwealth Arsenal believes the same about their humped rifles. Unfortunately, there are always dim bulbs who don't do any research before bidding on CA's items.

BTW, how do you like "Pauzerdivision" on the front cover? I had to look up "Pauzer", makes sense to me now. It's kind of an SS division in charge of vinegar. That's why they lost the war.

But, but, it could be real in an alternate universe .......
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Quote Originally Posted by GunKraut View Post
    ..makes sense to me now. It's kind of an SS division in charge of vinegar. That's why they lost the war.
    It's funny to me how someone who's obviously reading and spelling challenged decides to become a forger???