https://www.gunbroker.com/item/738124340

Bill

Nah, something like this would be more appropriate:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/739326990

Nothing like firing SS ammo out of a deaths head sniper rifle*

*Deaths head scope not included

Wow !!!!!! too rare for words .........
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Only $250 per round. A jump on it bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by Willi View Post
    Only $250 per round. A jump on it bargain.
    So RARE they are completely out of my league ...........

Donít forget the photos you get with this package, they could be worth $300.00 to $400.00 to the right person. Both of those rifles are special enough to fire that ammunition. The same buyer of those rifles, if there is one, would be the type to buy that kind of ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by KKW22cal View Post
    Donít forget the photos you get with this package, they could be worth $300.00 to $400.00 to the right person. Both of those rifles are special enough to fire that ammunition. The same buyer of those rifles, if there is one, would be the type to buy that kind of ammunition.

Yes, and that buyer would be a very advanced, wealthy Kollector......

Default Ammo

As of this year, if you want a bullet in California you must wait 10 days for one or one hundred. No idea how much this is going to charge. The last thing in California I bought (a rifle) cost me $275 to have it OK'd in California. In years back, the Government and the dealer would charge a total of about $60 to buy a rifle. How much is a bullet going to cost? Could Diane be behind this too?
    Last edited by sepp44; 18th January 2018 at 04:48 PM.

This seller has a very bad reputation in my realm of cartridge collecting. I am an advanced knowledgeable 7.9 German collector. I have over 12,000 specimens of this caliber in my collection and can tell you about each and every one. With that said, this fellows story is the story of his life. BS. My advice to all is never buy anything this person is selling. I have never gotten taken, as I don't buy from him, but many friends and acquaintances have. The second to the last picture is stolen off the IAA forum.

From left to right.

Fired case with a bullet chromed, fancy thing, value what a fool is willing to pay.
    Second, fired case with hole and bullet. Value about $10
    Third, fired case from a blank 33 with bullet. Value about $10
    Number four is interesting, Original blank 33 (primer 30) of 1939, looks original.
    Value about $300 - $450, depends how desperately somebody wants to have this round. I still would not buy from him, even if I needed it, as I don't trust.
    The Ladestreifen (clip) is a known fake.

I cold correct his whole BS story, but I think most people here know the true version of what he spews.
    Simply put, in 1938/1939 the armament procurement office of the SS ordered cartridges for their death head units, which the HWA terminated abruptly in 1939 once it came to light. End of story.

Edit for spelling.
    Last edited by xjda68; 18th January 2018 at 12:20 PM.