Thread: Sepp44

Default Sepp44

Would anyone have an idea what the value of a CH29, Holeck Brothers rifle would go for? I'm told they are extremely rare having been stolen by the Japanese toward the end of the war. I think they were headed to Manchuquo (northern China)??? Any idea if any other services got hold of them? I've been told 500 rifles were to be sent to Manchuquo, but the Japanese took all of them. The one I have was found in Japan after the war, looks un-used, mint.
    I've only fired it a few times, wonderful stuff. The Holek Brothers also sold weapons to the British, the Bren Gun, for one......
    Last edited by sepp44; 4th February 2018 at 06:57 PM.

Most recent auction house price I could find was around $12.5k but some estimates had them up to $22k.

I cant figure the correct place to put this, so I'll ad it to this section.

California is going under re weapons, with new rules all the time. The latest is to make it illegal to have a rifle with a pistol grip. This covers several of my WW2 weapons, even more Vietnam stuff, etc.

Of course, this comes right out of Diane Feinstein, who started all this nonsense some years back. She limited ammo to 10 rounds, etc. Also, buying ammunition next year is going to require a 10 day wait while you are checked out. I've been told this is routine in Chicago, New York, etc, but nothing like this had happened here until a former San Francisco cop/fireman killed the mayor and one of his associates, apparently while Diane was present.

Anyone know any more about this crap?????

Quote Originally Posted by sepp44 View Post
    I cant figure the correct place to put this, so I'll ad it to this section.

California is going under re weapons, with new rules all the time. The latest is to make it illegal to have a rifle with a pistol grip. This covers several of my WW2 weapons, even more Vietnam stuff, etc.

Of course, this comes right out of Diane Feinstein, who started all this nonsense some years back. She limited ammo to 10 rounds, etc. Also, buying ammunition next year is going to require a 10 day wait while you are checked out. I've been told this is routine in Chicago, New York, etc, but nothing like this had happened here until a former San Francisco cop/fireman killed the mayor and one of his associates, apparently while Diane was present.

Anyone know any more about this crap?????
    Are you asking about more info on the proposed ban, or the White/ milk murder.

My interest is not on Harvey Milk, it is on what the future holds for California re weapons. Every year it has been creepier. Next year bullets will be on hold for 10 days before you are allowed to take them home. It's ludicrous nonsense.

Sadly, most of the costal states will follow suit.

Default California

I am 75 years old. I went to a show this weekend, took 19 German snipers, several Russian SVT's, etc. Nothing with a pistol grip, (now illegal in California). All my stuff is military, pre Vietnam, etc. Anyway, while there a guy showed up wanting a pretty funky rifle, etc. I told him he'd have to do paper work, etc. He wanted me to slip it to him on the sly for $200. I told him to f--k off.

Anyway, a friend saw him later, trying (he said) to have me arrested, at least that's what I was told. A guy took his picture. Bingo, the guy went ballistic, wanting the picture, etc. He told the owners he was a policeman. They spoke to me and I told them I would not deal with the guy, that he wanted to do an illegal sale, etc., and he could f--k off.

I think he was/is too stupid to be a cop. God, I hope so. I worked with cops for 32 years, and they're not stupid guys. Our shows used to be huge, really huge. Not anymore..................................Sepp
    Last edited by sepp44; 30th April 2018 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sepp44 View Post
    I am 75 years old. I went to a show this weekend, took 19 German snipers, several Russian SVT's, etc. Nothing with a pistol grip, (now illegal in California). All my stuff is military, pre Vietnam, etc. Anyway, while there a guy showed up wanting a pretty funky rifle, etc. I told him he'd have to do paper work, etc. He wanted me to slip it to him on the sly for $200. I told him to f--k off.

Anyway, a friend saw him later, trying (he said) to have me arrested, at least that's what I was told. A guy took his picture. Bingo, the guy went ballistic, wanting the picture, etc. He told the owners he was a policeman. They spoke to me and I told them I would not deal with the guy, that he wanted to do an illegal sale, etc., and he could f--k off.

I think he was/is too stupid to be a cop. God, I hope so. I worked with cops for 32 years, and they're not stupid guys. Our shows used to be huge, really huge. Not
    anymore..................................Sepp

He sounds like just another fucking loser !!!!!
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Sepp, empty your in box! (Guess I should have visited to watch over you!)

Default Double 2

I was wondering about you? Did another show, think I'll only take one table instead of 3 next time. Are you behaving yourself?