Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton

Default Hillary Clinton

Wrong Again, Bitch !!!!

We do not hate women, WE HATE YOU !!!!!!!!

Hillary Clinton on Monday returned to blaming “misogyny” and “sexism” for contributing to her 2016 election loss, during a Washington appearance that followed a critical report on how she handled sexual harassment allegations during her 2008 campaign.

Clinton presented the “Human Rights Awards” Monday at Georgetown University, where she sits as honorary founding chair of the Georgetown Institute for Women, Peace and Security.

Clinton spoke about the importance of female leadership in advancing human rights, justice and peace, and went on to discuss the 2016 election during a panel segment.

“Any of you who’ve read my book about 'what happened' know that I think misogyny and sexism was part of that campaign—it was one of the contributing factors,” Clinton said. “Some of it was old-fashioned sexism and the refusal to accept the equality of women, and certainly the equality of women’s leadership.”
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Wrong Again, Bitch !!!!

[COLOR=#333333][INDENT]We do not hate women, WE HATE YOU !!!!!!!!
    Just shows exactly how delusional she really is. I certainly don't hate women and have a lot of respect for those who deserve it. But I have plenty of the first and none of the latter for her.

When will that evil wench go away already? Isn't 25 years of her sh!t enough? Criminy.

Her list of reasons for being a scum eating loser just gets longer and longer. GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope there will soon be a female president, it needs to be done. I am adamantly against presidential family's like Bush the elder (who was a fine president) and Bush the younger, who screwed things up and created a catastrophe, which is still going. Obama was OK, no disasters, a reasonable guy...finely a person of color as president!!!! The idea of Hillary as president is grotesque. If she'd dumped Bill, I might have voted for her. go figure. I agree that she is Grotesque. Where's Abe Lincoln when you need him???
    Last edited by sepp44; 6th February 2018 at 02:49 PM.

Odumbbutt was a disaster and probably the worst prez in hisatory. All he did was advance the liberal agenda to the extreme left at the cost of decency and moral standards.

Obama kept us out of war during his period, which is lots more than Bush the younger did. I've often found politicians a bit strange on both sides. The Democrats got us into Viet Nam, and Bush the younger got us into Iraque. What's the difference? Maybe Trump will surprise us, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Under odumbutt our foreign policy suffered a lot and counties who hate us were emboldened. Sometimes you have to flex your military muscle to remind other countries that the USA is not to be messed with. ISIS grew immensely under odumdbutt and he did what he could to shield muslim countries.

Quote Originally Posted by sepp44 View Post
    Obama kept us out of war during his period, which is lots more than Bush the younger did. I've often found politicians a bit strange on both sides. The Democrats got us into Viet Nam, and Bush the younger got us into Iraque. What's the difference? Maybe Trump will surprise us, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

REALLY ???????

—2,499 U.S. soldiers were killed in Afghanistan and Iraq under President Obama, according to the independent Iraq Coalition Casualty Count.

—Of those, 1,906 have been killed in and around Afghanistan, and 593 in Iraq.

—Under Obama, the United States has been at war for 2,687 days. That's longer than under George W. Bush — or any other U.S. president, for that matter.

—Obama has conducted airstrikes on seven countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria. (That's three more countries than George W. Bush bombed.)

—U.S. combat forces are deployed on the ground in three countries: Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. That's one more war than Obama inherited, and which his successor will likely have to contend with.

Obama the candidate is often remembered for pledging to end America's wars.

THE SON OF A BITCH WAS WORSE THAN BUSH.....

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Odumbshit cut and ran from both wars claiming victory. That got a bunch more of our guys KIA. Not to mention STUPID ROEs. Plus he was a huge anti gunner. The absolute biggest POS in the history of the office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast