Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillary Clinton

Sorry fellows, I gave up viewing, listening to, or caring about politics since Bush the Younger (Republican) exceeded the Democrats (Linden Johnson) in disaster in Viet Nam.
    Last edited by sepp44; 8th February 2018 at 05:20 PM.

Yes, well as one who served in that shitty war, and who lost a younger brother outside Pleiku in 1970, VietNam cost us 58,220 lives.

Comparing Bush to that imbecile Johnson is frankly stupid //// Johnson was covered with American blood.

I do not know your age or back ground. Maybe you don't remember the TET Offensive in 1968. I was there, and we lost a lot of guys .....

By February 1968, the U.S. death toll in Vietnam had risen to more than 500 per week.

THEE IS NO WAY BUSH EVEN COMES CLOSE TO THROWING AWAY LIVES LIKE THAT DAMNED DEMOKKKRAT BASTARD JOHNSON.

Last edited by Dave; 8th February 2018 at 10:54 PM.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

I am 73, soon to be 74. I believe Vietnam was the largest fuck up of them all, not too far away from Bush the younger and Iraque. Didn't tricky Dick (Republican) back Lyndon up?
    I was offered a trip to Vietnam, but I was the oldest guy in the building and was aware of what BS it was. Vietnam should never have happened.
    Obama was caught in Bushe's shit hole, or so I believe. I don't know how many casualties there were between Vietnam and Iraque. I'm often wrong...................Truly sorry about your brother,
    Last edited by sepp44; 9th February 2018 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sepp44 View Post
    I am 73, soon to be 74. I believe Vietnam was the largest fuck up of them all, not too far away from Bush the younger and Iraque. Didn't tricky Dick (Republican) back Lyndon up?
    I was offered a trip to Vietnam, but I was the oldest guy in the building and was aware of what BS it was. Vietnam should never have happened.
    Obama was caught in Bushe's shit hole, or so I believe. I don't know how many casualties there were between Vietnam and Iraque. I'm often wrong...................Truly sorry about your brother,
    Kennedy, Johnson AND NIXON would all burn in Hell if it were up to me.....

Obama is just as culpable as Bush
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

No argument there...............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12