Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Real ????

Default For Real ????

I couldnt help but post this one.

www.gunbroker.com/item/746873523

I donít see any proof of the history being offered, though could easily be true. Could also been retrieved this way from when the pawn shop burned down.

I can top that: It got cooked during the Hiroshima blast. I win!

Curses, foiled again!

That's somebodies "proof" of a tall tale there.
    Buy the Karabiner98k and Kriegsmodell book direct from the authors - www.thirdpartypress.com

Now, Mike, you remember when bubba's double wide burned down, that was a real flame thrower. We both warned him not to use gas to clean that old jap rifle right next to Ma cookin' on that old stove of hers.........

And I damned sure remember you told him twice to stub out that cigarette he was puffing on. Hell, even Ma listened to you, and stopped from lighting up that cigar she was always chewing on......

Why I remember lat the funeral when you got up and said "Jesus must like krispy kritters". I feel over laughing like I was dead drunk

I still carry scars from when that happened and Ma started out cuttin' on me with that old knife she always carried.

You was the smart one when you knocked that preacher down, and ran for it...

I'll stop by, next time I'm out on parole.......
    Last edited by Dave; 14th February 2018 at 11:49 PM.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Someone has taken the bait!

Dave's version of events is probably much closer to the truth than the seller's description.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom H View Post
    Dave's version of events is probably much closer to the truth than the seller's description.
    Don't tell me you are doubting my veracity ???? Why you're no better than that damned jury what sent me up for 10 years for goosing that 12 year old girl scout, and stealin' them cookies she was selling.......

Mike got the better of that deal too. He put me up to it, got 1/2 the cookies and was dating the girl's Ma too.

I did not think it funny when he sent me that soap on the rope, when I was in prison, and told me why I needed it.....
    Last edited by Dave; 15th February 2018 at 02:20 PM.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

LOL, you're killin me thar Hank.
    Buy the Karabiner98k and Kriegsmodell book direct from the authors - www.thirdpartypress.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast