Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We WILL Boycott Them

Default We WILL Boycott Them

Contact these companies and demand they not sever ties with the NRA

Leftist are in attack mode //// STOP THEM

https://twitter.com/search?q=fedex&r...Ctwgr%5Esearch

Contact these companies and tell them, if they abandon NRA, we abandon them.......

Checklist for today: Renew @NRA Membership (done)

NEVER Book a car with @Avis
    NEVER Ship my packages with @FedEx
    NEVER --- Sign up with @LifeLock
    NEVER Purchase software from @NortonOnline
    Buy more ammo & go to the range for practice
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

My wife and I just cancelled our credit cards with First National Bank of Omaha, issuer of the NRA credit cards.

When asked for the reason , we stated we ARE BOTH NRA members and will NOT do any business with An institution who refers to NRA members as "killers". They tried to back pedal a bit.... But I just hung up on them.

Bill

These filthy bastards understand only $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Hit them where it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sd.Kfz.173 View Post
    My wife and I just cancelled our credit cards with First National Bank of Omaha, issuer of the NRA credit cards.

When asked for the reason , we stated we ARE BOTH NRA members and will NOT do any business with An institution who refers to NRA members as "killers". They tried to back pedal a bit.... But I just hung up on them.

Bill

GGOD !!!!!!

Christ, these leftards are morons. Given the choice, I always do business with the company granting me my NRA discount because I love to save $$$. If a company decides not to honor NRA discounts I have no reason to do business with them. I just go with the cheapest competitor. On that note, time to renew my NRA membership.

Yup mine too!

And here I am dropping a letter to NRA-ILA tomorrow asking why they are advocating giving ATF the power to ban firearms and accessories via regulation change, do they have a way to protect owners from prosecution after the regulation change, seeking compensation for seized property that was lawfully obtained and possessed, and preventing further usurpations of the constitution during this and future administrations once the precedent has been set - seems like those questions would go to the Brady Campaign. The last time I did something like this was when they tried to keep Heller out of court. If I had not bought a life membership years ago, I would not do so now.

However IF THE LEFT SUCCEEDS IN DEMONIZING THE NRA..... WE ALL LOSE.......

We hang together or literally, we all hang separately....

I am not in love with the NRA, but my enemy's enemy IS my friend.......

Just to be clear - not trying to tell anyone how to spend their cash - none of my business. The NRA like most lobbying groups is part of the swamp. The NRA stock ban proposal is more radical and has more long term damage potential than anything the anti-gun groups have come up with that I can recall as the antis advocate congressional action and statutes rather than bans by executive branch bureaucrats. ATF cannot define the word "manufacturing" after having 50 years to figure it out - cutting them loose to ban anything via regulation is troubling.

Anyone who opposed BHO usurping the constitution on principle (rather than just because he is a democrat) should be opposing DJT if he does the exact same thing. Here's hoping it's another head fake and Trump changes his tune tomorrow or next week and that the NRA reverts to hashing it out in congress rather than granting unprecedented unconstitutional power to the bureaucracy that may haunt multiple generations of gun owners.

Cheap bastard that I am, just joined GOA who opposes the NRA's stated goal. Did the math and can't do life on this one - not optimistic I'll live long enough to break even.

Nothing more effective than voting with your dollars. I'm going to sure as hell avoid the companies I don't agree with since they're the ones who bring politics into the equasion in the first place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast