Thread: SS Kurmark Depot BNZ 43

Default SS Kurmark Depot BNZ 43

Don't like the stamps on this one plus SS rifles are not my strong suit. Not worth $6000 to me either.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/761707899

Someone will be disappointed at any price... especially $6K!!

It always comforts me to know that fakers are lazy and not very smart. This rifle is a great exmaple. You don't have to consider whether the SSZZA4 marks are legit or not (which they are not), the rifle itself tells you that it was never a SS depot rifle.

But he posted: "Original WW2 Vet bring back WW2 German K98 carried in battle by a member of the 32nd SS Volunteer Grenadier Division and surrendered at the Tangermunde bridge in 1945. Brought back by a member of the US 9th Army, 102nd Infantry division. Marked SSZZA4, the rifle was assembled at the SS Rekruten-Depot Kurmark in late 1944 to arm the 32nd SS-Freiwilligen Grenadier-Division. The SS soldier who carried this rifle was part of the unit that survived destruction in the Halbe pocket and made their way to Tangermunde where they surrendered to the Americans and this rifle was collected."

Thats all the info you need right. What I saw was a mismatched BNZ rifle, made in 1943, with a sanded stock, fake stamps, and a bullshit story, with a stupid price tag of $6000.

Quote Originally Posted by mdarnell19 View Post
    ..fakers are lazy and not very smart... the rifle itself tells you that it was never a SS depot rifle.
    Yup but what a fanciful elaborate story. I'll be surprised if someone doesn't bite on this. Such cool stock photos they almost make up for the price.

You mean it ain't REEL ??????????
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Ya'll don't no nuffin, dis is a reel rare $6,000.00 Notzi SS gun, ain't you able to sea dat ??????? Any EXPURT can sea plain as day it is REEL !!!!!!!!! Dis one's got reel Notzi wood & steal & Notzi marks all over .......

Ya'lls problem is you been reeding to many books riten by so called expurts what don't no nuffin bout how Notzi' did thangs in the Big One WW2......
    Last edited by Dave; 2nd April 2018 at 02:40 PM.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.