Thread: Lotz Of Money

Default Lotz Of Money

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

No three day inspection period, but bid with confidence? 🤪🤑

Whats up with all of the ............................................ that.....................gets..........annoying... .......when....................................... .................you try ........... ............ . to ......................read. ...........................the stinking

..............................ad.................. ....., so much ...........

so....................

that...... I didn't .................. even read it. Like you didn't read this........
    Buy the Karabiner98k and Kriegsmodell book direct from the authors - www.thirdpartypress.com

Quote Originally Posted by mrfarb View Post
    Whats up with all of the ............................................ that.....................gets..........annoying... .......when....................................... .................you try ........... ............ . to ......................read. ...........................the stinking

..............................ad.................. ....., so much ...........

so....................

that...... I didn't .................. even read it. Like you didn't read this........

I .... read ...... what...... you........ typed..................... and.......................... then.......................... gouged my eyes out .............
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Hard to find rifle, especially in this condition, but $3300? That's kind of nuts really... I liked the add $150 for transfers to California! He must live in a ritzy suburb of Atlanta to throw around figures like that, $3300 opening for a $2000 rifle, $70 shipping plus $150 if you live in California.

He places more restrictions and conditions to a sale as courting a 18 year old virgin in 18th century Massachusetts...