Thread: I'm One, How About You ???????

Default I'm One, How About You ???????

Trump Voter

You may be a Trump voter if you are a White Christian Heterosexual working male, and therefore, your opinion must never count . If your wife or significant other agrees with you, she is a fool and needs to be discounted as well.

You may be a Trump voter if you question whether or not global warming is settled science as President Obama and The New York Times decreed.

You may be a Trump voter if you think identity politics is not inherently a good thing, and that any cop who uses a firearm is not automatically a racist criminal who needs to be fired, even if he or she is an African-American.

You may be a Trump voter if you think that Bernie Sanders’ concept of giving a $15-dollar-an-hour job to every American — no matter how indolent, incompetent or drug addled — is an idiotic idea.

You may be a Trump voter if you think Obamacare was an ill-conceived and badly executed idea.

You may be a Trump voter if you think that the Iran nuclear deal was a desperate attempt by Barack Obama and John Kerry to have a foreign policy legacy after their failures in Iraq and Syria.

You may be a Trump voter if the think gun-free zones will actually allow psychopaths to commit mass murder.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Yes sir, not many out here, however Iím one!

Well over 50,000,000 of us voted for the Trumpster.

I was somewhat surprised that (so far) no communists have been protesting the release of those three guys from NK demanding they be sent back because the wrong president was in office when released.