Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bcd 4

also, if you look at the chamber end of the barrel, the finish is different than the exposed part of the barrel from the bands to the muzzle.at least from the photos it looks suspicious.

I was busy yesterday, but here are some pictures from 2015, - assuming you are curious.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, photo 66 shows a clear difference in barrel finish.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Quote Originally Posted by Simson View Post
    I was busy yesterday, but here are some pictures from 2015, - assuming you are curious.

Excellent comparison...
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

I wrote this seller and told him to come view the 2015 photo of this rifle showing it with another stock knowing that I wasting my time , his reply to me , What needs changing. How About =being HONEST about what Your Selling !!!!!!!!!!
    He writes the typical sales pitch saying its a Vet Bring Back has all original parts ect. ect. ect. , but does not stop to reason Maybe those bidding on the Rifle would like to know its not the Original Factory Stock as brought back by the Vet . Can You say (Schlockmeister)

Maybe he thinks that those bidding will be able to tell that everything other than the Stock is Vet Bring Back . In my mind Vet Bring Back means the complete Rifle is Original . But it all about the $$$$$$$ to some people .

At $1575 with a day left on the auction.

What would it go for if there were no questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogerbutthead View Post
    At $1575 with a day left on the auction.

What would it go for if there were no questions?
    I would ask what would it have gone for IF HE gave TRUTHFUL FACTS about it and not HYPERBOLIC BULLSHIT STORY!!!!!!!!!!
    I say Karma always comes back to bite such a SCHLOCKMEISTER in the ASS oneway or the other !!!!!!!

That was my rifle and it was restocked...I figured elite bought it as it went to Mississippi, but wasn't bought by him as he is blocked from bidding on my auctions after he stiffed me as a NON PAYING BIDDER on a previous auction so I blocked him...His wife/girlfriend/co worker/ bought this particular rifle and payment was made late on this one too so I knew who the buyer was, so I blocked his shill buyer also, unfortunately, it was after the sale...The guy is a clown that makes money the typical gun show huckster, shyster way...They never change....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Simson View Post
    I sure was. Thanks again to you for your work in this area. He has been caught similarly red-handed previously and always has a bullshit 'excuse' for what he does and also why he never discloses any of this. Warrior had gotten into it with him on the other forum when he showed up to defend his practices. I have feelings regarding many of his practices and I strongly believe he's a lurker on all these forums.

His replies show how unscrupulous he is and he does not care . Thats obvious from his replies .

I am telling the truth , just not the WHOLE TRUTH !!!! . I can imagine the shit storm he would raise if that was done to him .
    F#ck Dem Ethics , it bout da $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ .

Sure I am not disputing that . You just happen to leave out a minor fact that its NOT the ORIGINAL Stock .

Some one bidding would want to know that minor fact .

---------- Original Message ----------
    To:
    Date: June 16, 2018 at 10:50 PM
    Subject: Re: Question regarding GunBroker.com Item #774048611 (Do not remove MsgId: HJ5KZf9lX<F>)

The stock is the correct type in every respect. That is what I have stated in the listing and that is entirely factual and true.

On Jun 11, 2018, at 4:00 PM, 4jsdad <members@members.gunbroker.com> wrote:

The Stock is NOT the Original Stock . Put in the Description that the STOCK has been Replaced The Pics from 2015 prove that .

On June 11, 2018 at 1:11 PM EliteCollection <members@members.gunbroker.com> wrote:

What needs changing?

On Jun 9, 2018, at 9:48 PM, 4jsdad <members@members.gunbroker.com> wrote:

GunBroker.com
    My GunBroker | Buy | Sell
    GunBroker.com User Message
    Last edited by Dave Roberts; 17th June 2018 at 05:48 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12