Thread: Security Guard Films Officer as Suspect Attempts to Disarm Him

Default Security Guard Films Officer as Suspect Attempts to Disarm Him

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/2...subdue-suspect

Don't mind me, lady, I'm just hangin' out here on the concrete with my friend....

Note the hand going for the sidearm; had that happen to me once by a kid just a bit younger than this one - not an enjoyable experience.

The security officer should have assisted and in the end he was fired. Once the cops are there I could see taking a secondary roll but that would not be taking a video. It should be a more active one once the cop asks for assistance. That could have gone sideways fast if the criminal got the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Ranger View Post
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/2...subdue-suspect

Don't mind me, lady, I'm just hangin' out here on the concrete with my friend....

Note the hand going for the sidearm; had that happen to me once by a kid just a bit younger than this one - not an enjoyable experience.
    When I first started 16 years ago, people just stood around and gawked. Nowadays every asshole just stands around and films. i know I can't count on anyone on the street for help, so I try my best to assess and get resources in place before I take action.
    Last edited by clntnlvr; 23rd August 2018 at 11:00 PM.

I left the job to be a desk riding bureaucrat - totally miss the guys I worked with (who still treat me like I'm one of them after a 12 year absence), but when I turn on the tube and see a multi-millionaire POS politician telling the country police are race assassins I'm much more "OK" with leaving.