Thread: Constitution 101

Default Constitution 101

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJK2JveCAbI

For those who have not seen it - Ben Sasse speaks the obvious during the Kavanaugh hearing about the DC culture and congress making itself irrelevant leading to people looking to the courts to do what the legislature refuses to. He also covers exactly why I am so pissed at NRA for advocating that ATF be allowed (or more correctly, compelled) to write legislation.
    Last edited by Lone Ranger; 9th September 2018 at 06:29 AM. Reason: spelling

I would like to trade Ben Sasse for my senator “Spartacus”.

Trump needs a bigger pipe to drain the swamp.

If we gave Washington D.C. an enema the city would shrink by 50%......
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

If Booker thinks he is presidential material he is off his rocker. I thought I heard that the witch was thinking of running again. Trump does many things that make me scratch my head but I would vote for him again. The added benefit would be seeing the shocked faces of the media if he wins again. Liberal tears warm my heart.��

From here the dem primary looks like a cage match. Bernie, fauxahauntice, kamela, booker, hildabeast, biden. A regular ship of fools spending millions and bashing each other. Pop some corn.

I am Spartacus!!!! He thinks he is presidential material?????

https://youtu.be/zwuLs0mm2wY

Read a report today Spartacus is snooping in Iowa.... oh man, if him and Warren get the nomination it will be daily comic relief. First campaign since maybe 92 that I won't be sick of before it starts.