Thread: bnz 4

Default bnz 4

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Sold BIN to the dude that never pays for stuff. Looks like a gamble worth taking to me.

I asked for bigger photos.. was going to ask for better photos but it BIN'ed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

yep, someone stuck gold.... last one this nice sold for over 3k

Quote Originally Posted by ugafx4 View Post
    Sold BIN to the dude that never pays for stuff..
    5 times in a year and a half and 3 times in one month and he's 'only' a B??

Looks like a bolt m/m to my eyes. What he shows it looks like the rest of the rifle is matching but the pictures blow. "Pics speak numbers"... wtf does that even mean?

I agree, it is a bolt MM. Looks like an O suffix on the bolt. Numbers do not appear to match either.

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_mech View Post
    5 times in a year and a half and 3 times in one month and he's 'only' a B??
    My best guess is they deduct for Fs but not enough, maybe 1 F offsets 2 As? 42 A+ and 5 F is pretty extreme. This is the most simple system I could come up with to land him as a 'B'

A+ 5.5
    A 5
    B 4
    C 1
    D -5
    F -10

Quote Originally Posted by ugafx4 View Post
    I agree, it is a bolt MM. Looks like an O suffix on the bolt. Numbers do not appear to match either.
    It looked off to me but I couldn't tell. I initially asked if it was all matching but the seller neglected to respond to that inquiry. I had requested better photos of the bolt area, then retracted my request when I saw it BIN'ed.

2008 it was bolt mismatcher (8028 o-block) and probable "factory" error stock (3591 instead of 3593)

k98 BNZ 4 Mauser Matching Bolt Matching Stock NICE Auction # 112546307

Current Bid $405.99 No Reserve! Started at $295.00
    Quantity 1# of bids 4 Bid History
    Time left 4 Days, 16 Hours +
    15 minute rule Location LINDEN, MI 48451
    GENESEE County
    Started 10/8/2008 9:23:12 AM ET (This is a 7 day auction)
    Ends On or After 10/15/2008 9:23:12 AM ET (Official Auction Time)

Seller Shaffshutzen A+(314)
    View the feedback of this seller | View seller's other auctions | Ask seller a question

High bidder Turbo Archie A+(38)

Add this listing to your watch list
    Mail this listing to a friend

Payment Methods Money Order / Certified Check, Personal Check, See Item Description
    Sales Tax Seller did not specify whether or not sales tax will be collected
    Shipping Buyer pays actual shipping costs, No International Shipments, See Item Description
    Inspection Period / Return Policy Three Days from the date the item is received
    Item Condition Used

Seller Tools Use our Tools for Sellers page to modify this listing, add to the description, close this auction, relist this item, submit feedback, and otherwise manage your listings.
    Useful links: End this Auction | Problem with a Buyer? | Non Paying Bidder Report

The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Payment must be made U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Click here for details on how to complete your purchase within the law.

Description for Item # 112546307

Here is a very nice WW2 era K98 Mauser rifle manufactured in 1944 by Steyr Daimler Puch in Austria. This is NOT a Russian capture rifle. There are NO import marks. The bolt is completely matching unto itself and the rest of the rifle is nearly completely matching to itself. TThe only exception is the handguard having the correct 3593 and the stock having 3951. This an error that probably took place at the factory. Both the handguard and the stock look to have been together for a very long time. This rifle has a beautiful shiny bore with sharp lands and deep grooves I would rate at least at 98%. Happy to send more pictures. The cartouched stock set itself should make my opening bid price if sold separately. This piece would be a perfect "donor rifle" for a high turret sniper project for a collector or reenactor. Rifle includes correct sight hood but no cleaning rod. I will need a signed FFL or C&R and $18.95 insured shipping to lower 48 states. See my other auctions.

Pictures for Item # 112546307
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Simson; 20th October 2018 at 03:55 PM.