Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SS conversion

Rare ain't the word for this beauty......
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

In my minds eye, I can almost imagine the smile and thoughts of the young SS soldaten as he finds this gleaming symbol of fanatical defense of the fatherland in the shopkeepers window.... then, somthing snaps me back to reality. My crack pipe has burned my fingers.

Just to clarify. You guys are not talking about the SS Conversion rifle that started this thread correct? If you are I will correct my Gunbroker listing or take it down all together. I would not want someone to read this that knows nothing about these rifles and then think I am dishonest in my Gunbroker listing. I know I am not discounting the price on this rifle, but that is what I am into it with the armorers bolt, 10 inch cleaning rod, muzzle cover, and sling. Just making sure or clarifying. Thanks for your reply.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/788188923
    Last edited by Hercules; 19th October 2018 at 12:47 PM.

No, this thread went south about three posts after it started. I liked the rifle. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by rick walter View Post
    No, this thread went south about three posts after it started. I liked the rifle. Sorry for the confusion.
    Thank you. These items are all about having fun. Also, I get there are some listings that are not promoted honestly. I wish I could sell mine and wanted to make sure I was describing it correctly. I have three of these conversions and wanted to sell this one. They are all different in little ways and that is what makes them interesting. Also, this makes them a sort of specialty when it comes to finding someone to buy it. Not everyone has seen them before.

This was a nice honest SS conversion.

I hope he relists it
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    This was a nice honest SS conversion.

I hope he relists it
    I agree on both points Dave. Hercules sorry if I'm the one who drove this off the cliff. I couldn't help but think of that ShooterIke saga that drug on for a month or more. Again appologies if anyone got the wrong impression. Hope this helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12