Thread: Tragic 1941 Johnson rifle

Default Tragic 1941 Johnson rifle

May it rest in peace 😁
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/794135216

2018 zombie apocalypse version of the Johnson. Maybe I could buy it then have custom built SVT-40 and G43 complete with AR pistol grip, detachable M4 carrying handle, picatinny rail, AR front sight and all in that same paint scheme. I could be an internet legend

What an absolute shame

Please give it a decent burial .......
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

WTF is that!

MY EYES! You just can't un-see that.

No truer words have been spoken than in that first sentence “I have never seen one of these“. Where did the seller come up with that opening bid? The person who did that should be arrested as that is a crime.

I have never seen a Johnson like that one, and believe me, I bought every one I could find after learning how Captain Melvin Johnson helped his guys at Guadalcanal. I tried to sell some here a couple years ago, and of the 4 I brought out, the only one sold was the cheapest, had a couple parts in error, the others were perfect. I have one Johnson left, a scoped Johnson sniper. If no one in my family wants it, I'll let you guys know. I learned about Guadalcanal from a guy who was there, when I was about 10 years old...I'm 74 now. Sepp44
    Last edited by sepp44; 23rd December 2018 at 07:17 PM.