Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bcd receiver CE Gun

Default bcd receiver CE Gun

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Hmm, this ones been posted here before a long time ago. It doesn't appear to be moving on GB. I presume its too high priced?

Not sure why, given the insanity of other auctions....

But MORE / BETTER detailed photos would really help......

Looks okay to my tired eyes......

Hmm, the stock should be serial number marked on the inside. Looks like there's a good amount of pitting on the barrel / receiver.

I think the internal stock pictures would definitely help, markings should be present until the "Y" block, wasn't able to find another example of a serial on the bottom of the rear band as opposed to either side of the sling loop (are there any examples?), the serial number appears to be on the barrel of the rifle which was a move that occurred in the "l" block of 44 production. Didn't see a picture of the left side of the receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by 12O'clockHigh View Post
    I think the internal stock pictures would definitely help, markings should be present until the "Y" block, wasn't able to find another example of a serial on the bottom of the rear band as opposed to either side of the sling loop (are there any examples?), the serial number appears to be on the barrel of the rifle which was a move that occurred in the "l" block of 44 production. Didn't see a picture of the left side of the receiver.
    The switch to numbering the lower band on the bottom was common practice on stamped bands. Milled lower bands were still stamped on either side of the sling loop.
    Last edited by clntnlvr; 6th February 2019 at 03:02 PM.

I asked seller about this when it was listed about a year and a half ago. He got it from EliteCollection. Seller was hesitant to take it down for pics of internal stock numbering then also. Just FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom H View Post
    I asked seller about this when it was listed about a year and a half ago. He got it from EliteCollection. Seller was hesitant to take it down for pics of internal stock numbering then also. Just FYI.

ELITE SELLS ? DEALS IN TURDS>>>>>>>>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast