Thread: Looking to buy these WW2 rifles:

Default Looking to buy these WW2 rifles:

Hello,

I am looking to buy early- to mid-war representative examples of the following rifles. Ideally everything should be matching, but at the very least have all original parts. No import marks. Should be in at least half-decent condition. I intend to take them out once or twice a year to shoot a couple of rounds, otherwise I will enjoy them for their historical value.

-Arisaka Type 99, with intact mum, monopod, and airplane sights. Toto Kogyo preferred, but any is really ok
    -Carcano M1891 (Italian)
    -Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk I (Canadian or British)
    -M1 Garand
    -Mosin Nagant 91/30
    -Mauser Karabiner 98k (German, no R/C)

If you have one for sale, or have seen one for sale on GB for a fair price, I would definitely appreciate if you could reach out to me! Thank you!

MapsterChef
    Last edited by MapsterChef; 30th January 2019 at 12:28 PM.

On M1 rifles all original WW2 guns are quite pricey. I suggest a nice 1950s HRA M1 would work nicely and can be had for less money...
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

I have around 20 WW2 K98 snipers if you are interested. I have been collecting military weapons since the Civil War to WW2, but mostly re WW2. Sepp44

I would like to know the value of a WW2 German sniper rifle. The Germans used scopes all over the place, but the sniper scopes are clearly longer, with longer barrels. Hope to hear from someone, I'm stuck with a lifetime pile of them.
    Last edited by sepp44; 11th February 2019 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MapsterChef View Post
    Hello,

I am looking to buy early- to mid-war representative examples of the following rifles. Ideally everything should be matching, but at the very least have all original parts. No import marks. Should be in at least half-decent condition. I intend to take them out once or twice a year to shoot a couple of rounds, otherwise I will enjoy them for their historical value.

-Arisaka Type 99, with intact mum, monopod, and airplane sights. Toto Kogyo preferred, but any is really ok
    -Carcano M1891 (Italian)
    -Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk I (Canadian or British)
    -M1 Garand
    -Mosin Nagant 91/30
    -Mauser Karabiner 98k (German, no R/C)

If you have one for sale, or have seen one for sale on GB for a fair price, I would definitely appreciate if you could reach out to me! Thank you!

MapsterChef
    I have 18 German snipers from WW2. They are real snipers, made with original parts. I have read that snipers were told to destroy their weapons at the end of the war. My snipers are real, but made after the war. My source has been Robert Speilauer, a German having written 3 books on the subject. Guys say they are a pile of money, but the last 2 I sold were 7k each. Stan