Thread: Looking to buy these WW2 rifles:

Default Looking to buy these WW2 rifles:

Hello,

I am looking to buy early- to mid-war representative examples of the following rifles. Ideally everything should be matching, but at the very least have all original parts. No import marks. Should be in at least half-decent condition. I intend to take them out once or twice a year to shoot a couple of rounds, otherwise I will enjoy them for their historical value.

-Arisaka Type 99, with intact mum, monopod, and airplane sights. Toto Kogyo preferred, but any is really ok
    -Carcano M1891 (Italian)
    -Lee-Enfield No. 4 Mk I (Canadian or British)
    -M1 Garand
    -Mosin Nagant 91/30
    -Mauser Karabiner 98k (German, no R/C)

If you have one for sale, or have seen one for sale on GB for a fair price, I would definitely appreciate if you could reach out to me! Thank you!

MapsterChef
    Last edited by MapsterChef; 30th January 2019 at 12:28 PM.

On M1 rifles all original WW2 guns are quite pricey. I suggest a nice 1950s HRA M1 would work nicely and can be had for less money...
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

I have around 20 WW2 K98 snipers if you are interested. I have been collecting military weapons since the Civil War to WW2, but mostly re WW2. Sepp44

I would like to know the value of a WW2 German sniper rifle. The Germans used scopes all over the place, but the sniper scopes are clearly longer, with longer barrels. Hope to hear from someone, I'm stuck with a lifetime pile of them.
    Last edited by sepp44; 11th February 2019 at 07:08 PM.