Thread: My God

Default My God

Monsters

LAREDO, Texas (AP) A South Texas couple has been arrested after the remains of their 2-year-old daughter were found in a bucket apparently containing acid.

Gerardo Zavala-Loredo and Monica Yvonne Dominguez are both charged with abusing a human corpse and evidence tampering.

Dominguez also is charged with two child endangerment counts.

Zavala is held in Webb County Jail under $125,000 in bonds while Dominguez remains jailed under $175,000 in bonds.

Webb County District Attorney Isidro Alaniz says Dominguez told police two of her children were bathing unsupervised in their Laredo apartment about 1:30 p.m. Thursday when Rebecka Zavala drowned.

Dominguez said she asked her husband to help dispose of her body.

Alaniz says a neighbor called police, who found the remains in what appeared to be a five-gallon bucket of acid in a bedroom closet.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

There are no words other than there is a special place in hell for people who hurt children.

You fellows have no idea. For 32 years I was a CPS worker (Children Protective Service) in Contra Costa County, California. Sepp44

On another matter, Netflix is showing the Viet Nam battle, which stunned me when it was mentioned that America had lost more men than any other battle except for America's Civil War/North vs. South.
    Last edited by sepp44; 4th March 2019 at 03:54 PM.

Did the job in Jersey for two years and that was enough for me. The second year was just because I was applying to get another job. Government wants licenses for firearms when they should have licenses to have/raise children.