Thread: Seriously, WTF Is It ???????

Default Seriously, WTF Is It ???????

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Very rare 4th Reich top secret scope mount.

Maybe you guys can help me with some of my stuff. I just dug out a WW2 rifle associated with Melvin Johnson, with scope #B8059 and it looks like new. I became a Johnson fan 40 years ago, but he's been gone so long I have no idea what it is worth. Looks like a standard American WW2 rifle. Don't know anything about this one, just did my best to get his stuff. Same goes for my WW2 German snipers, what. are they worth? Sepp44

Quote Originally Posted by sepp44 View Post
    Maybe you guys can help me with some of my stuff. I just dug out a WW2 rifle associated with Melvin Johnson, with scope #B8059 and it looks like new. I became a Johnson fan 40 years ago, but he's been gone so long I have no idea what it is worth. Looks like a standard American WW2 rifle. Don't know anything about this one, just did my best to get his stuff. Same goes for my WW2 German snipers, what. are they worth? Sepp44
    You should address this in the proper forum. Look at the top of this page and click on forums. Then find the appropriate heading and post some pictures for members to look at for identification. This forum is mainly for auctions