Thread: My Thompson Gets The Front Seat

Default My Thompson Gets The Front Seat

Here's a photo of my M1 Thompson in the driver's seat of my 1943 Ford Jeep. Along with it are Remington and Smith-Corona 1903A3s.
    MLV

That is just beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye.

VERY nice Ford.

Hey Mike:
    You'd fit right in with the very active military vehicle collectors group we have here in the greater Phoenix area.
    You ought to try and make it to one of their meets.
    The usually have a good size display at the Crossroads-SAR show here in December
    Jim
    Thomas Jefferson, of Virginia:
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Nice !! I chose the same semi gloss od for mine (late war) because it holds up a lot better than the flat.
    "If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. "
    -Winston Churchill-

"Do we really need 'Smart Bombs' to drop on these Dumb Bastards ? "
    -PFC Snuffy Smith-

Mike Peters:
    My statement to Mike Venturino above applies to you as well!
    Jim
    Thomas Jefferson, of Virginia:
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Wonderful weapons! Nice ride.

Thanks Jim ...putting a new Motor in mine right now , hope to get it back soon
    "If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. "
    -Winston Churchill-

"Do we really need 'Smart Bombs' to drop on these Dumb Bastards ? "
    -PFC Snuffy Smith-