Thread: Seriously, WHAT THE F*CK ???????????

Default Seriously, WHAT THE F*CK ???????????

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Modern production made to blueprint specs? Thatís a strange piece. Good luck on the 8k tag

Quote Originally Posted by rick walter View Post
    Modern production made to blueprint specs? Thatís a strange piece. Good luck on the 8k tag
    In other words a fantasy piece
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Exclamation

This is a fantasy piece no doubt. But I had to research a bit further. Looking at the pictures you can tell this isnít a bubba made piece. Despite its odd looks someone went to considerable trouble to produce it. The stamp on the mag well shows a British company that is, or was, an international distributor of rifles and handguns. The proof on the barrel is from the gunmakers guild in London. According to the text in the following link, the British were reported to have captured the only known prototype of this last ditch weapon. It was planned as the 7.92 Kurtz variation of the VG2 rifle(7.92) and there is a picture of one of these replicas. https://armourersbench.com/2018/06/0...kssturmgewehr/.
    If you happen to have deep enough pockets to purchase an original VG2 https://simpsonltd.com/german-vg2-volksstrum-rifle/ Than you would have to have its little brother for a paltry 8k.
    It is simply a British version of SMG guns FG42 limited edition reproduction. Seller states there are only a few in the US, most likely only a few anywhere. Itís not as silly as I first thought after shelling out 5k for a replica FG42. For every foot there is a shoe..

If anyone is interested in this and knows John Cross, might be worth e-mailing him. I would not be surprised if he recognizes it and knows whatever story there may be as to who/when.