Thread: WHO ?????????

Default WHO ?????????

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

I donít know who he is either.

Strange, I was just chatting with Dave R and he mentioned knowing Mr Vickers. Let’s see if he chimes in. http://www.thefullwiki.org/Larry_Vickers
    Last edited by rick walter; 20th August 2019 at 03:49 AM.

So the rifle is correct? Just doesn’t seem like enough pictures of the important areas.
    Last edited by KKW22cal; 20th August 2019 at 05:55 AM.

No, the rifle is the opposite of correct.
    Buy the Karabiner98k and Kriegsmodell book direct from the authors - www.thirdpartypress.com

Lot of old time collectors have some shit in their collection. I know I have a couple of stinkers, that I will not part with because I do not want to see them peddled as original......

Like Mrfarb said only I will say it more bluntly it is a POS and Totally Fake . Larry Vickers is well known in the Machine Gun World/Assualt Weapons also owns Vickers Tactical . Larry did a Coffee Table Book on WWII German Weapons and many other Books like AK Books .
    The seller says Larry used this SSR as a reference , maybe so but only to reference as what and how to determine a FAKE . This Rifle is not Pictured in his Book on WWII German Weapon why because its a Total POS & FAKE !!!!!!!! . As for Larry , I have spoken with him many times I think he is a very decent man from my dealings with him , he knows tactical weapons very very well . In regards to his overall all knowledge of German WWII Sniper Rifle and K98`s it is minimal , I do not say this in a disrespectful way it just fact and Larry would be first to admits this IMO . There were a couple members from the K98Forum that helped Larry with information corrections on the K98 and K98 Sniper Section of his Book after it was brought to his attentions that he had wrong info and Fake and or Flawed Rifles pictured . Larry was thankful and receptive to this be brought to his attention . Best Regards
    Last edited by Dave Roberts; 22nd August 2019 at 03:21 PM.

Well, some ignorant fool will pay the price for failing to research this gun.......