Thread: Hello Stupid

Default Hello Stupid

Is there nothing the DemoKKKrats will not attempt to do in order to buy votes ???????

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...k-even-harder/
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

That comment does not make any sense? Who works harder when they get money for nothing? Where is this money coming from? This is why the middle class is being destroyed, canít tax the poor because they donít have anything, the rich will move there money so that it is sheltered, the middle class is the one that gets hit with those taxes.

What would Jesus do ??????
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Sad part is, unlike my parents and grandparents generations, there are now a significant number of the population that feel entitled to the fruits of other people's labor.

He doesn't mention the cost of shuffling 1k/person per month through the bureaucracy where every hand that touches it cost 80-200k/yr.

How long will people work for something they never receive so others can receive something they never worked for? In theory, indefinitely because it's for the good of the state but reality likely differs. We may see Atlas shrug.

People will not toil long so others donít have to work. I know I am not intrinsically motivated to work, there are things I want and I will work to get them.

At some point you become a sucker for working. Granted, the dem candidates now are all trying to outgift one another, making promises that even if elected they would not have the power to deliver (although as we get further from the constitution, things become more possible as the executive branch gradually takes over law writing - Obama on immigration [DACA] and Trump on guns [stocks]).