Thread: Natzee belt ID

Default Natzee belt ID

Need help. Where are you Mike Peters? Anyhow, just picked this up. Buckle has nothing to do with it I'm sure, but it came with it. Anyhow, I found Gronau, but what about the unit mark? Also, the maker mark appears to be a rubber stamp, but it's actually pressed in the leather, and inked over, same as the size mark (90). Sorry about the big grubby fingers. I work in a fab plant.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by iron bender; 4th March 2010 at 11:13 PM.

I see my thread is a big hit. Anyhow, it's RAD. I found an RAD marked m34 pack with the same markings in it.

Agree belt appears RAD by color and markings buckle is Army parade light duty buckle of private purchase timothy

Quote Originally Posted by iron bender View Post
    Need help. Where are you Mike Peters? Anyhow, just picked this up. Buckle has nothing to do with it I'm sure, but it came with it. Anyhow, I found Gronau, but what about the unit mark? Also, the maker mark appears to be a rubber stamp, but it's actually pressed in the leather, and inked over, same as the size mark (90). Sorry about the big grubby fingers. I work in a fab plant.

Mike Peters has for all intents disappeared /// doesn't respond to emails or phone calls. Unsure what happened //// I know he had some problems with the state of New York on unreimbursed contracts he had completed for the state, which was hurting his bottom line. I've had no contact with him for 14 months now despite of repeated attempts to reach him. David Mills has also disappeared too, following his retirement.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.